All parents/wrestlers: Be sure to register on-line registration before attending practices, which this year will be as follows (same as last year):
Franklin High B-Team
First practice is November 10th, then Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-8pm, all at Franklin High. There will be no Owings Mills practices this year for B-Team.
Travel / A-Team
First practice is Monday November 2nd at Franklin High, then Monday & Wednesday at Franklin High, and Thursday at Owings Mills High, all from 6:30 to 8pm.
At the beginning of the first practice, we’ll have a brief “new parent” break-out for a “what to expect” and Q&A.
Bring with you (or mail in advance):
- A copy of the wrestler’s birth certificate or other government issued proof of birth date (we keep)
- Payment (if you didn’t pay on-line)
- You will need to sign 1 league acknowledgement form before practicing.
What to wear?
- Gym clothes & clean court shoes or wrestling shoes
- No zippers or mud
- No jewelry
- Sports goggles/glasses if you wear glasses and can’t operate without them
- We will talk about ear guards
-Coach Tom Montanye, 410-935-3526, Northwest Raiders Youth Wrestling, Program Director, Substitute Coach